About

This blog has plenty of stuff to help you learn Uke if you're new, or if your a seasoned veteran to learn a new song or technique. Feel free to suggest songs or tabs. All the chord diagrams on posts are from ukuchords.com. Thanks, Pat - Owner

Friday 20 December 2013

Anything

This is one of my favorite songs of all time and it's soooo easy! The only bad thing about  it is the video. It's so unrelated so I put up a lyric one. Enjoy!




G Everybody said, you better stay in school, Get a real job, boy, don't be a fool, C Burn that guitar, you can never be a star, G I can, I can, I can, so
Prechorus
 G A hundred thousand disbelievers couldn't keep me on the ground, I've invented a momentum that'll never slow me down, C I believe it cause I feel it, and I shout it out loud, G I can, I can, I can, so
Chorus G Everybody said, boy, don't go any higher, G Uh uh, forget that, I can do anything, C Never push the limit, and don't play with fire, G Uh uh, forget that, I can do anything, G Na na na na na na na na na na na na na C Wear my heart on my fist take you by surprise fighter, G Uh uh, forget that, I can do anything G Be a movie star, or rock a main stage,
An X-Box tester, or an astronaut in space, C If they tell you that you can't, you can shove it in their face, G I can, I can, I can, so
Prechorus
G A hundred thousand disbelievers couldn't keep me on the ground, I've invented a momentum that'll never slow me down,
C I believe it cause I feel it, and I shout it out loud,
G I can, I can, I can, so
Chorus
G Everybody said, boy, don't go any higher, G Uh uh, forget that, I can do anything, C Never push the limit, and don't play with fire, G Uh uh, forget that, I can do anything, G Na na na na na na na na na na na na na C Wear my heart on my fist take you by surprise fighter, G Uh uh, forget that, I can do anything
G   (Yeah, yeah, yeah) C I can do anything, G Never try, never win, never get a break,           C You miss a hundred percent of the shots you never take, G          Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh C Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh  x2

G Everybody said, boy, don't go any higher,
G Uh uh, forget that, I can do anything, C Never push the limit, and don't play with fire, G Uh uh, forget that, I can do anything,
Chorus
G Everybody said, boy, don't go any higher,
G Uh uh, forget that, I can do anything, C Never push the limit, and don't play with fire, G Uh uh, forget that, I can do anything, G Na na na na na na na na na na na na na C Wear my heart on my fist take you by surprise fighter, G Uh uh, forget that, I can do anything G Na na na na na na na na na na na na na
C Everybody said, boy, don't go any higher, G Uh uh, forget that, I can do anything

No comments:

Post a Comment