About

This blog has plenty of stuff to help you learn Uke if you're new, or if your a seasoned veteran to learn a new song or technique. Feel free to suggest songs or tabs. All the chord diagrams on posts are from ukuchords.com. Thanks, Pat - Owner

Sunday 22 December 2013

All Ye Faithful

I just finished this one. It's not the full song, but it's the first verse, which is the most recognized of all of them. This is the first tab on the blog completely arranged by me, so please give feedback. Also, I'm going on a trip to Cuba today, so I won't be able to post for the next week. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
-5-0-5-7-0-9-7-9-10-9-7-5-4-2-4-5-7-5-4-2-0-0-

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS SOOOO COOL XD!
    I love all of the songs especially demons and the video:,,,(
    Thanks for doing this,
    -Fin

    ReplyDelete