About

This blog has plenty of stuff to help you learn Uke if you're new, or if your a seasoned veteran to learn a new song or technique. Feel free to suggest songs or tabs. All the chord diagrams on posts are from ukuchords.com. Thanks, Pat - Owner

Thursday 5 June 2014

Weekly News #2 - Friday, 6 June

Sorry I haven't done these in a while but as I mentioned in my last post (Blister In The Sun) I've been lazy and busy. Also I didn't really want to post a chord song because they can take a really long time. Anyway, I've got a few songs planned - Clouds by Zach Sobiech (that one's gonna be emotional), Crazy For You by Hedley, Pay Day by Classified, Be O.K. by Ingird Michealson, Line And Sinker by Billy Talent, and Lithium by Nirvana (I'm pretty much a Nirvana fan girl). Oh yeah, and maybe another secret one.

No comments:

Post a Comment