About

This blog has plenty of stuff to help you learn Uke if you're new, or if your a seasoned veteran to learn a new song or technique. Feel free to suggest songs or tabs. All the chord diagrams on posts are from ukuchords.com. Thanks, Pat - Owner

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Weekly Update - #1 (Wed 14, May)

This is a series of posts that I will try to do once a week. Basically what they'll be is a quick snippet of stuff that I'm working on or changes to the blog. So here we go.

I'm currently working on six songs at the moment - Lithium by Nirvana, Pay Day by Classified, Crazy For You by Hedley, Line And Sinker by Billy Talent and Be O.K. and You And I by Ingrid Michealson, so look out for those in the next few weeks. I've just posted 3 Foot Tall by Classified so check that out. Onto other matters, I haven't got a single song suggestion ever, so remember that you're completely welcome to do so. Also, I'm planning on making a how to navigate thing on the side, so you can figure out how to navigate it if your a newcomer. Thanks, Pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment