About

This blog has plenty of stuff to help you learn Uke if you're new, or if your a seasoned veteran to learn a new song or technique. Feel free to suggest songs or tabs. All the chord diagrams on posts are from ukuchords.com. Thanks, Pat - Owner

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Good Times, Bad Times

This song was the first song on Lead Zeppelin's first album, and one heck of a way to start a career! This song has allot of chucking.




Sources: I got a bit of help from http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/l/led_zeppelin/good_times_bad_times_ver2_crd.htm and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJLxuqJO8zo&feature=kp

 chord diagram   chord diagram   chord diagram   chord diagram   chord diagram

Intro: E
         E                                      D                 A                      E
In the days of my youth, I was told what it means to be a man,
                                                    D                               A                           E
Now I've reached that age, I've tried to do all those things the best I can.
                                   D           A                                   E
No matter how I try, I find my way into the same old jam.

E                    D                        E                       B
Good Times, Bad Times, you know I had my share
When my woman left home for a brown eyed man,
Well, I still don't seem to care

F#
Sixteen, I fell in love with a girl as sweet as could be,
Only took a couple of days 'til she was rid of me
She swore that she would be all mine and love me till the end,
But when I whispered in her ear, I lost another friend, oooh

E                    D                        E                       B
Good Times, Bad Times, you know I had my share
When my woman left home for a brown eyed man,
Well, I still don't seem to care

E                                                       D    A
I know what it means to be alone
E                                               D    A
I sure do wish I was at home
E                                                          D    A
I don't care what the neighbors say
E                                                                 D    A
I'm gonna love you each and every day
E                                                              D    A
You can feel the beat within my heart
E                                                                              D    A
Realize, sweet babe, we ain't ever gonna part

No comments:

Post a Comment